Friday, December 5

when you draw the line...

...you get to the bottom of things. hence the expression: bottom line. my lines have never been too straight simply because i can't draw. i'm good with colors, but not at drawing. eh. good thing my life doesn't depend on it. actually, my life doesn't depend on anything other than myself and that's refreshing. but most of the times i've been quite hornswoggle. every time i tried to verbalize what went on underneath i failed like a shaking fore finger on a steady trigger. i guess this was because the supposed victim was not craving for my bullets. nor were they supposed to receive them. i ended up shooting blanks. funny enough they ended up hurt. even bleeding. somehow life has a bizarre way of making things even. so there's no point in crying over spilt bullets. as for trust, it seems to be functioning on the exact same principles as the liver: it's vital for any kind of interaction and lucky for us, if damaged, it grows back in the proper environment.

1 comment:

The Muse said...

Your line.."somehow life has a bizarre way of making things even"...
Gave me a glimmering moment of satisfaction...universal justice, I like ti.