Tuesday, January 15

ASH

First post must always be the hardest. Or so they say... My first time - on the posting business - turned out to be blank: rooky mistake:)).
I'll consider the second my first time and advise you to do the same - blogwise of course. If the title caught your attention, you'll be expecting something in the vicinity of ASH (annoying social habits).
I'll just make some comments on annoying habits. Social habits. Annoying...
At least for me. Find any of this familiar? Feel free to post your own annoying social habit.
The most annoying social habit (as far as I'm concerned) is : useless and lame greeting conversation for the sake of passing time or avoiding uncomfortable silence. Most of them are mainly stating the obvious: You cut your hair? You've changed your look? Yes, i have. You look nice.
Time wasters. In my opinion. I mean, we could save so much time just by saying: i like/don't like what you've done to your hair/face/so on. Why waste time on politically correct social conversation during cigarette or coffee break, when we're clearly not interested?

2 comments:

Zyklon22 said...

I concur. The meaningless social titter annoys me most of the time. Being nice is so overrated.

Anonymous said...

being nice is so overrated...the essence you each and every one of us on this earth comes from two possible sources:an accident or the fact that at a particular moment in time, two(different sexes)people were nice to each other made love and offered your sorry emo asses the chance to post such lame things!

being straight with each other like missy said above, is another story all together!

love your straight forward bleeding blunt way of telling things!