Saturday, January 19

What are friends for - answer

I got the answer 5 minutes later after having posted the previous, well post.
A friend is for the time when you I are sad (and have posted annoyingly depressed posts).

Funny enough, I have come to realize that friends are people who you don't see that often, but come up exactly when they are needed.

I my particular case, to answer my self-posed question, a friend - that I haven't seen or spoken to for a long time - messed (Yahoo IM :)) me after I’ve type-uttered my question.

After having told him that it wasn't such a "good evening", he started telling me about this cute kitten he just got, sent me some photos and small talked my problems away!

I guess...That's exactly what friends are for!
Hey! Thanks a lot! And give Jinx a pet from me!

1 comment:

Blogdan said...

Friends are those people who don't question your answers. and sometimes answer your questions.

hmmm... i think i will quote myself on that.