Wednesday, January 16

Introducing..B (introduction)

One sad and lonely night, like almost all the nights I have with myself.

Such a distinct and solid notion this friendship… actually, like the name says, it is definitely bound to sink. No ship lasts a lifetime. You have to invest money and time in it, or else…its value will decrease and you won’t make up for what you put in it in the first place.

I always envisioned my lover as my best and most trustworthy friend. And I thought I had finally found him. I still do. Only at times, I find myself lying next to a complete stranger. O.K. there are two ways of seeing this: one is that it could be my overestimating imagination, or two, that he didn’t come close to my idea of friend in the first place, what, to be honest, has to do with my imagination as well. This means there is only one guilty party and that is my imagination, me, myself, I.

No comments: