Friday, May 23

1st hypothetical situation of an imaginary conversation

Hello, luv [as in the gentle over-the-phone-head-petting of a Scottish receptionist in her late 50s]. Huge apologies are in order. I so can’t believe I’m such an amateur (won’t blame you if you won’t have to do with me after this). But I have a perfectly reasonable explanation. And I remember your saying yes to second chances so I’ll take mine now if you will be so kind. We’ll re-shoot an important scene. I hope this won’t be a major set back. Back to the explanation.
You see, I am the child of 2. Number 2. Well, 2 people as well, I guess. I was born on the 2nd. Of February. And so was my grandma. My 2nd up in line. I was 2nd in my class (only where grades were concerned). I’ve always picked the 2nd card, always been governed by this number, and rigidly lovin’ it every 2nd. I always take the 2nd thought that pops in my mind as the best and always chose the second road when I’m driving. Hell, I even like taking a shit better than number 1. So, I guess I come in 2s.
Cut to:
Having gone for the cure on the band debate. SUPER CUT! What a wrong answer! That’s minus a lot of points for me. I mean, yeah, it would have been nice to have this fucked up girl with a twist, saying that you’re her cure. But it’s ridiculous, way too cheesy. I got too carried away and completely forgot I’m in the 1st league now (even though I would have gone for 2nd for the obvious reasons).
I was the biggest dick to type the first thing that popped into my mind. (btw, this reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where George came with a good punch line after the subject was already dead and buried.. amateur, I know). Get to the point. Here it goes: if in this imaginary conversation I could get even an inch close to the vicinity of muse (which, btw, kinda swept me up and it had better been from the heart, or else you’ve been crueler than before (even though I realize I deserved that non-creative freak show to be displayed at for not coming up with this when I was supposed to)) you are definitely editors. And that’s a wrap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

geeeee ;o)