Thursday, May 22

walked my dog in Central Park

this gloriously beautiful morning seemed the perfect opportunity to do so. we strolled out of the subway and headed for the light. it was just me and my perfect Irish setter. 2 stains of red on that green blanket.
we felt like stars him and me. even if he's too old to tell, he still got that slim look. undoubtedly the most handsome dog. heads turned. for him. for me. who's to say?
i was wearing this white dreamy skirt. not exactly see through, but enough to get the mind working. and a gray top (that i had slept in) who gave up the fight with my breasts and just let them hang at their own will (such a nice chap - one of my favorites).
this guy passed by from the opposite direction. he was riding his bike. smiles hooked up in the air. but nothing else.
i was so craving for a latte. vanilla if possible.
Sasha was all over the place. like being a pup again.
we sat on the grass when i saw these candy colored toe nails. like skittles, begging to be licked. i though they were mine, but i was wearing running shoes. thank god for that. just imagine getting into some carnivorous lust for my own toe nails. they were this chick's. she got up. she wasn't more than 16 and smelled divine: newyorkish sweat mixed with some Chanel Chance leftovers.

what a great way to start your day. my creative zen was screaming from my bag:

She said I'm going use my teeth and my breasts
I'm gonna make it happen
She said Run run run run run run
And you cannot run or ever, ever escape
You cannot run or ever hide it away
Something glorious is about to happen


And it did. The whole moment was glorious. little 16 took some pictures of us, smiled the whitest happiest after party smile and took off.
Sasha sat next to me. tongue out, but still having the wisest air. looked as if saying: we sort of made it, sister, haven't we?
I concurred with a smile and turned the volume up:

She don't think straight..
No, no, no, She don't think straight


Then I woke up.

1 comment:

Bogdan said...

ur posts are getting better every day.

and get rid of that fuckin word verification hassle.