Monday, January 5

a man of words

he said: you gotta do them things yourself. cause no one will do 'em for ya.
I nodded. and kept sobbing. thinking my drama was so big that I wanted the Earth to stay still for me and not just movie wise.

he said: you're pretty.
I similed. and kept questioning. my face reflected in his eyes was prettier that any mirror could have shown, but was to eerie to be true.

he said: you're the procrastinator.
I agreed. and put the moment of making myself into what I wanted to be on the back burner. his words were a thousand telephones ringing with complaints.

he said: cross that bridge when you get there
I crossed it mentally and fell in the water. his hand grabbed me by the back of my neck and pulled me out of the drowning deep-ression.

he said.

i laughed.

we kissed.

5 comments:

Leon1234 said...

Hey, how are you doing?

Irina Nedelcu said...

hey. trying to get myself together to put up a dossier so i can start applying to some MAs :)

Unknown said...

Can I just say, once again, you rock, rocksnowhite!
Your writing is compelling, captivating, and so unique!
Keep on!
Thanks for the New Year's piece...will post soon and let you know when.
Jlo

Debbie said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by Blog Around the World. I am so behind in linking bloggers so I apologize that it has taken so long to set you up....I stopped by to tell you that you are all hooked up now!

The Muse said...

I laughed...he laughed...
we kissed...
ah you romantic!

!!!!!! :) :)