Monday, September 15

boy, oh boy

caution: wet floor. i spilled my guts all over this place. i'd hate for you to slip. i'd love for you to fall. i could have used the big words, but i just put up this sign instead. so you footle me properly cause you have already handled me better than right. there's no future tense in this post cause future is so uncertain. there are no promises either. i can't keep promises so why make them? i can't say: i'll give you, i'll feel for you, i'll tell you, i'll be your... cause i won't. life has proven me wrong every time i tried to prove her right. so why bother? as for the words...i could make use of so many, but what would be the point? odes, poems, lines? they have been used by so many and you are one of a kind. boy, oh boy, even if it's wet, you have my floor to take.

2 comments:

Eric S. said...

This is the third time I've read this post. The first to absorb and contemplate the meaning. The second to convince myself I had it all wrong. Now just to say I care.

Irina Nedelcu said...

@eric s. : I guess it's about time I wrote something new.
Liked your post about fall & hunting season.